Skip to main content

Iggy AzaleaRapper's fiancé accused of sexual harassment

Iggy Azalea's fiancé, Nick Young has been accused by a woman who claims the NBA star and friend, Jordan Clarkson sexually harassed her and her mother at a red light on Monday, March 21.
 Iggy Azalea and Nick Young at 2014 BET Awards
Iggy Azalea's fiancé, Nick Young has been accused by a woman who claims the NBA star and friend, Jordan Clarkson sexually harassed her and her mother at a red light.
Alexis Jones took to Twitter on Monday, March 21 saying the incident occurred on Sunday evening near the intersection of La Brea and Melrose avenues in Hollywood.


Jones said that she and her 68-year-old mother were leaving dinner Sunday night when they stopped their car at the intersection. It was then that Swaggy P and company pulled up in their jeep and as Jones says, began  making "vulgar, sexual" gestures toward her mother.
Alexis Jones and mother  Alexis Jones and mother
(Twitter)

"She was super rattled. That's the truth. It scared her," Jones said in an interview with Baller Alert. "We were in a small car, and they were in a big Jeep, and it was a bunch of big dudes. They're leaning out of the car and making vulgar, sexual gestures. My mom was really shocked. That immediately turned into sobbing."
"The irony is I created a program called 'ProtectHer' out of the urgency to address sexual abuse in athletics, and I was on phone calls with the NBA as of Friday talking with them about integrating this message and this program into the NBA," Jones added.
Nick Young  Nick Young
(NBA)

Reports say, Lakers' spokesman John Black has since apologized to Jones on the players' behalf, saying that they are taking Jones "very seriously."
According to ESPN, Lakers offered to have Jones come in to speak with Clarkson and Young, but she was unable to. She said she requested a call with them to talk through the issue and hopefully receive an apology, but that request was declined. She has reached out to both players via social media in search of an apology but so far, nothing.  But it looks like all is different now because she later tweeted:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chelsea news

Chelsea news: Antonio Conte’s men shouldn't worry about beating Atletico Madrid - Lampard CHELSEA have to remember they don’t need to beat Atletico Madrid. Those are the thoughts of Blues legend Frank Lampard. After thrashing Qarabag on matchday 1, Chelsea travel to face La Liga giants Atletico Madrid in their second Champions League group game on Wednesday (7.45pm). Antonio Conte ’s men have hit their stride in the Premier League and swept aside Stoke 4-0 at the bet365 Stadium in their last outing. Lampard, who was part of the Champions League winning side in 2012, insists his former club don’t need to get a victory against Atletico. Morata and Hazard look sharp in training as Chelsea prepare for Atletico Madrid clash “Chelsea should remember they don’t have to win the game,” Lampard told the   London Evening Standard . “If they come away with a draw they will be happy and it will set them up for the Manchester City match. “I expect Atletico will press high ...
rudeboypsquare ALL YOU ALL WANT IS PSQUARE ALL I WANT IS FAMILY,LOVE AND CARE. PAUL OKOYE POURS OUT HIS MIND ON IG rudebo y psquare All you all want is psquare ,...all I want is family, love and care!!! Social media is the new root of all evil!! There's family before Psquare and there will always be family after PSquare ....Jude was only a scape goat and a victim .The person who has been keeping us together for all these years,..the truth is peter and Paul have issues!.For the first time I decided to do something outside Psquare ,and that is the case study here.I have always supported my brother 100% from His personal endorsements to dance with Peter which some re still on my I.g... Now I have just 3 questions....Why is it that these things are happening immediately I realized muno's singles under rudeboy Recordz. no.2 .. How come after jude stopped managing psquare for over a month now, the problem st...

Why Obama went to a ballgame in Cuba after the Brussels attacks

(CNN) As the Brussels attacks jarred Europe and sent shockwaves through U.S. politics, President Barack Obama stuck to his agenda: a speech to the Cuban people and a baseball game. Critics such as Republican presidential candidate John Kasich railed at Obama for failing to return to the U.S. immediately. But the President argued that sticking to his schedule denied terrorists any victory in their goal of upending daily life. "The whole premise of terrorism is to try to disrupt people's ordinary lives," Obama said Tuesday in Havana when asked if he had second thoughts about attending the game between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuban national team. The clashing approaches offer a window into the president's worldview -- his desire to emphasize long-term interests over short-term emergencies and project calm at a time of high public concern. It's a dynamic that has sometimes caused him problems, leaving aides concerned that Obama's cool ...